* Re: WebEx: Toaster weeky sync: 1-8007302996 9716423#
       [not found] <011977994B5AE74ABA2BD08E983BAAABBC5AD73D@ALA-MBB.corp.ad.wrs.com>
@ 2014-07-23 12:31 ` Damian, Alexandru
From: Damian, Alexandru @ 2014-07-23 12:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lerner, David M (Wind River), toaster
  Cc: Wymore, Farrell W (Wind River), Jolley, Stephen K, Eggleton, Paul

Hi

Dave,
Thank you for setting up the bridge.

All participants, if you want to raise opens by email before the meeting
starts, please reply to this email.

The agenda will be:
- Around-the-table updates on progress. Use your turn to raise opens, too.
- Discuss opens.
- Reminder of key dates for the project.

Cheers,
Alex

--
Alex Damian
Yocto Project

* Re: WebEx: Toaster weeky sync: 1-8007302996 9716423#
@ 2014-07-23 13:41   ` Chisanovici, IonutX
From: Chisanovici, IonutX @ 2014-07-23 13:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Damian, Alexandru, Lerner, David M (Wind River), toaster
  Cc: Wymore, Farrell W (Wind River), Jolley, Stephen K, Eggleton,  Paul

Hi Alex,

I have three opens:

1.       Introducing my colleague Mihai Stanciu who will be my toaster backup here in Romania. He did the toaster testing full passes for the last month;

2.       Propose toaster testing plan for linux distros coverage and get the approval from the toaster team;

3.       Introducing toaster meeting minutes - needs to be sent to all of us after the toaster meeting is finished.

Cheers,
Ionut C

Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2014

@ 2014-07-23 15:38     ` Damian, Alexandru
From: Damian, Alexandru @ 2014-07-23 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chisanovici, IonutX
  Cc: Wymore, Farrell W (Wind River),
	Jolley, Stephen K, Eggleton, Paul, toaster