* UI features merged into mainline
@ 2014-09-01 10:55 Damian, Alexandru
From: Damian, Alexandru @ 2014-09-01 10:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: toaster, IonutX Chisanovici, Sun, Yuan (Wind River), StanciuX Mihail

Hello all,

I'm happy to say that the UI features are merged into mainline - thanks go
to Richard - but there are known bugs - the pages are read-only, and the
interactivity will be tackled in new patches.

At this point, I am gonna mark relevant feature issues in Bugzilla as
Resolved/Fixed, and we should start QA passes on them. Please do not reopen
the feature bugs for incomplete pages, open new bugzilla issues for each
feature set that needs fixing, e.g. edit/write functionality missing in
pages.

I know that there is work in progress for some of these patches that will
fix bugs before there are bugzilla issues opened for the said bugs. If this
happens, please mark your patch with the original feature bugzilla ID, as
you normally would.

Thanks you,
Alex

--