* The thu 26Feb submission
@ 2015-02-26 21:26 Damian, Alexandru
From: Damian, Alexandru @ 2015-02-26 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: toaster

I am going to submit just some select patches on Thu evening trying to hit
M3 rc2 without disturbing the tree too much.

If you're not seeing your patch, but I replied that it is taken for
submission, it means I postponed it and I will submit it next week after my
long weekend - I'm taking Friday off.

Cheers,
Alex