* [Qemu-devel] Adding new source files
@ 2016-08-24 13:11 Pradeep Kiruvale
From: Pradeep Kiruvale @ 2016-08-24 13:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Hi All,

I have added two new files (.h/.c) file in 9pfs for some new feature.
When I compile there is a lot of compilation time errors and also I do not
see a dependency
file getting created for this source file.

Please let me know how can I fix this, is there a place where I need to
mention the .h files?
I have already added the .o file extension in Makefile.obj

When I integrate these functionalities inside the existing source files, it
works fine. But I want
to keep the code in separate files. Please help me to fix this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Pradeep

* Re: [Qemu-devel] Adding new source files
@ 2016-09-15  9:59 ` Stefan Hajnoczi
From: Stefan Hajnoczi @ 2016-09-15  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pradeep Kiruvale; +Cc: qemu-devel