* host sysroot
@ 2017-03-28 11:18 Ran Shalit
From: Ran Shalit @ 2017-03-28 11:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yocto Project Discussion

Hello,

I am trying to understand what's the purpose of host sysroot (in
/build/tmp/sysroots/) ?
I see it contains a set of libraries too. But for cross compiling an
application in host isn't all we need is toolchain and target sysroot
? If so, than what's the purpose of host sysroot ?

Thank you,
Ran

* Re: host sysroot
@ 2017-03-28 18:19 ` Khem Raj