* etherpad for librados3
@ 2016-11-29  7:21 kefu chai
From: kefu chai @ 2016-11-29  7:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel

hi cephers,

i am collecting PRs got reverted or closed due to incompatibility (ABI
or souce level) with existing librados at
http://pad.ceph.com/p/librados3. so they won't get lost along the
time.

hopefully, we can pull them in when we decide to give an overhaul of
librados2 and bump up the soversion of it.

we can also use this page to note down the plan for the new librados3.

--
Regards
Kefu Chai

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-11-29  7:21 UTC | newest]