* [lttng-dev] [barectf] Is it possible to include a packet sequence count?
@ 2022-03-03 16:34 Jon Lamb via lttng-dev
From: Jon Lamb via lttng-dev @ 2022-03-03 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lttng-dev

Looking through the docs under packet features, it doesn't look like
including a packet_seq_num is supported.
If I didn't overlook the docs, is this a feature that would be considered
given that it's called out in the spec?
It'd be really handy to have this in the CTF packet rather than having to
manage it elsewhere.

I thought I could manage this in my platform impl by adding packet_seq_num
to my packet-context-field-type-extra-members as a workaround, but it
appears to be a reserved field type member name.

Best,
Jon