* [Qemu-devel] Throttling filter node status?
@ 2018-02-07 18:35 Stefan Hajnoczi
From: Stefan Hajnoczi @ 2018-02-07 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Manos Pitsidianakis; +Cc: qemu-devel, Kevin Wolf, Alberto Garcia

Hi Manos,
I hope you're doing well and that you've had a good time at university
after Google Summer of Code.

Do you have time to work on getting the remainder of your GSoC work
merged over the coming weeks?

If not, don't feel bad but please let us know so someone can take over
the patches.

Stefan

* Re: [Qemu-devel] Throttling filter node status?
@ 2018-02-08 15:17 ` Manos Pitsidianakis
From: Manos Pitsidianakis @ 2018-02-08 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefan Hajnoczi; +Cc: qemu-devel, Kevin Wolf, Alberto Garcia

On Wed, Feb 07, 2018 at 06:35:20PM +0000, Stefan Hajnoczi wrote:
>Hi Manos,
>I hope you're doing well and that you've had a good time at university
>after Google Summer of Code.
>
>Do you have time to work on getting the remainder of your GSoC work
>merged over the coming weeks?
>
>If not, don't feel bad but please let us know so someone can take over
>the patches.
>
>Stefan

Hi Stefan, thanks for the reminder. I will try to catch up in the
following days.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: [Qemu-devel] Throttling filter node status?
@ 2018-02-08 16:19   ` Stefan Hajnoczi
From: Stefan Hajnoczi @ 2018-02-08 16:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Manos Pitsidianakis, Stefan Hajnoczi, qemu-devel, Kevin Wolf,
	Alberto Garcia

On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 3:17 PM, Manos Pitsidianakis
<el13635@mail.ntua.gr> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 07, 2018 at 06:35:20PM +0000, Stefan Hajnoczi wrote:
>>
>> Hi Manos,
>> I hope you're doing well and that you've had a good time at university
>> after Google Summer of Code.
>>
>> Do you have time to work on getting the remainder of your GSoC work
>> merged over the coming weeks?
>>
>> If not, don't feel bad but please let us know so someone can take over
>> the patches.
>>
>> Stefan
>

> Hi Stefan, thanks for the reminder. I will try to catch up in the following
> days.

Excellent, thanks!

Stefan