* [Qemu-devel] QEMU Advent Calendar - Final day
@ 2016-12-24  9:01 Thomas Huth
From: Thomas Huth @ 2016-12-24  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: QEMU Developers, qemu-discuss; +Cc: Kashyap Chamarthy

 Hi all,

the last door of the QEMU advent calendar 2016 can now be opened
(http://www.qemu-advent-calendar.org/2016/index.html#day-24), so we'd
now like to say thank you to everybody who has contributed to or
followed the advent calendar! It was fun to come up with all these disk
images and we hope that you've also found some surprises that you enjoyed.

Happy holidays to everybody and best wishes for the New Year!

 Thomas

PS: If you are interested in helping with a future edition of the QEMU
advent calendar, please get in touch!

* Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU Advent Calendar - Final day
@ 2016-12-24 11:21 ` Laurent Vivier
From: Laurent Vivier @ 2016-12-24 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Huth, QEMU Developers, qemu-discuss; +Cc: Kashyap Chamarthy

Le 24/12/2016 à 10:01, Thomas Huth a écrit :
>  Hi all,
>
> the last door of the QEMU advent calendar 2016 can now be opened
> (http://www.qemu-advent-calendar.org/2016/index.html#day-24), so we'd
> now like to say thank you to everybody who has contributed to or
> followed the advent calendar! It was fun to come up with all these disk
> images and we hope that you've also found some surprises that you enjoyed.
>
> Happy holidays to everybody and best wishes for the New Year!
>
>  Thomas
>

> PS: If you are interested in helping with a future edition of the QEMU
> advent calendar, please get in touch!

Thank you Kashyap and Thomas!

It was fun to discover everyday a new disk image!

Laurent

* Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU Advent Calendar - Final day
@ 2016-12-28 21:15 ` Stefan Hajnoczi
From: Stefan Hajnoczi @ 2016-12-28 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Huth; +Cc: qemu_mail, Kashyap Chamarthy, qemu-devel

On Dec 24, 2016 9:04 AM, "Thomas Huth" <huth@tuxfamily.org> wrote:

 Hi all,

the last door of the QEMU advent calendar 2016 can now be opened
(http://www.qemu-advent-calendar.org/2016/index.html#day-24), so we'd
now like to say thank you to everybody who has contributed to or
followed the advent calendar! It was fun to come up with all these disk
images and we hope that you've also found some surprises that you enjoyed.

Great job! It's a lot of work but brings joy to many people in the wider
community.

Stefan