* [Qemu-devel] Announcing QEMU Advent Calendar 2014
@ 2014-11-24 16:15 Stefan Hajnoczi
From: Stefan Hajnoczi @ 2014-11-24 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel, qemu_mail

The QEMU Advent Calendar is launching on December 1st 2014:

http://www.qemu-advent-calendar.org/

Each day until Christmas (or until we run out) a new QEMU disk image
will be posted for you to enjoy.

The disk images showcase interesting guest operating systems, demos,
and software that runs under QEMU.

Want to contribute a disk image?  Send a description, QEMU
command-line, and the disk image (or download link) to
stefanha@gmail.com.  Disk images must be freely redistributable.

Thanks to santa's little helpers for contributing disk images:
Paolo Bonzini
Thomas Huth
Max Reitz
Gerd Hoffmann
Alexander Graf

:)
Stefan

* Re: [Qemu-devel] Announcing QEMU Advent Calendar 2014
@ 2014-12-01 13:57 ` François Revol
From: François Revol @ 2014-12-01 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

On 24/11/2014 17:15, Stefan Hajnoczi wrote:
> The QEMU Advent Calendar is launching on December 1st 2014:
>
> http://www.qemu-advent-calendar.org/
>
> Each day until Christmas (or until we run out) a new QEMU disk image
> will be posted for you to enjoy.
>
> The disk images showcase interesting guest operating systems, demos,
> and software that runs under QEMU.
>
> Want to contribute a disk image?  Send a description, QEMU
> command-line, and the disk image (or download link) to
> stefanha@gmail.com.  Disk images must be freely redistributable.

I can probably propose a Haiku nightly :)

Btw, that would be a good opportunity to relaunch the Free Live OS Zoo:
http://floz.sourceforge.net/

François.

* Re: [Qemu-devel] Announcing QEMU Advent Calendar 2014
@ 2014-12-01 14:39   ` Stefan Hajnoczi
From: Stefan Hajnoczi @ 2014-12-01 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: François Revol; +Cc: qemu-devel

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 1:57 PM, François Revol <revol@free.fr> wrote:
> On 24/11/2014 17:15, Stefan Hajnoczi wrote:
>> The QEMU Advent Calendar is launching on December 1st 2014:
>>
>> http://www.qemu-advent-calendar.org/
>>
>> Each day until Christmas (or until we run out) a new QEMU disk image
>> will be posted for you to enjoy.
>>
>> The disk images showcase interesting guest operating systems, demos,
>> and software that runs under QEMU.
>>
>> Want to contribute a disk image?  Send a description, QEMU
>> command-line, and the disk image (or download link) to
>> stefanha@gmail.com.  Disk images must be freely redistributable.
>
> I can probably propose a Haiku nightly :)

Fantastic, thanks!

> Btw, that would be a good opportunity to relaunch the Free Live OS Zoo:
> http://floz.sourceforge.net/

How about taking the images from the advent calendar into the Free
Live OS Zoo after 24th December?

Stefan