* Creating a core image with openCV
@ 2016-09-10  9:35 Szymon Guza
From: Szymon Guza @ 2016-09-10  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hello,

i want to prepare a yocto distribution with openCV and C++ for Xilinx
zedboard. Do you have any tips for me how to do it? I wanted to take a one
of the core-images with user interfece and add some packages i need.

* Re: Creating a core image with openCV
@ 2016-09-10 16:45 ` Burton, Ross
From: Burton, Ross @ 2016-09-10 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Szymon Guza; +Cc: yocto

On 10 September 2016 at 10:35, Szymon Guza <guzaszymon@gmail.com> wrote:

> i want to prepare a yocto distribution with openCV and C++ for Xilinx
> zedboard. Do you have any tips for me how to do it? I wanted to take a one
> of the core-images with user interfece and add some packages i need.

You've pretty much got it right - add opencv (from meta-oe) to your image.

Ross

* Re: Creating a core image with openCV
@ 2016-09-13 17:38 ` robert.berger@gmane
From: robert.berger@gmane @ 2016-09-13 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hi,

I use multi-v7 kernel for the zedboard and create a custom packagegroup
which contains openCV[1] which I add to the image.

[1]
https://github.com/RobertBerger/meta-mainline/blob/jethro-training-v4.4.x/multi-v7-ml/recipes-core/packagegroups/packagegroup-opencv.bb

Regards,

Robert