* Is there a searchable, complete archive of the Yocto mailing lists?
@ 2017-03-23 15:30 Alain Achkar
From: Alain Achkar @ 2017-03-23 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

I know I can subscribe to the mailing lists and I know I can download
month-by-month archives from here:
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto/ but these methods seem a
bit cumbersome.

So, does anyone know if there is a way to search online through *all*
postings to *one* mailing list, or through *all* postings to *all* mailing
lists?

If not, are there any archives per year, instead of per month?

* Re: Is there a searchable, complete archive of the Yocto mailing lists?
@ 2017-03-23 15:43 ` Burton, Ross
From: Burton, Ross @ 2017-03-23 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alain Achkar; +Cc: yocto

On 23 March 2017 at 15:30, Alain Achkar <alain.achkar@triacta.com> wrote:

> So, does anyone know if there is a way to search online through *all*
> postings to *one* mailing list, or through *all* postings to *all* mailing
> lists?

You can use the site: operator on google to search them.

Ross

* Re: Is there a searchable, complete archive of the Yocto mailing lists?
@ 2017-03-23 16:51   ` Alain Achkar
From: Alain Achkar @ 2017-03-23 16:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Burton, Ross; +Cc: yocto