* package or library for NAT traversal in yocto
@ 2014-09-08 16:36 jags gediya
From: jags gediya @ 2014-09-08 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto, meta-freescale

We are using yocto for custom device which will communicate with the
other mobile devices over the internet. For that we need some package
which can be used to traverse behind the NAT. like libjingle, XMPP
etc.

In yocto, is there any package available for this kind of functionality?

Jags

* Re: package or library for NAT traversal in yocto
@ 2014-09-08 16:47   ` Burton, Ross
From: Burton, Ross @ 2014-09-08 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jags gediya; +Cc: meta-freescale, yocto

On 8 September 2014 17:36, jags gediya <jags.gediya@gmail.com> wrote:
> We are using yocto for custom device which will communicate with the
> other mobile devices over the internet. For that we need some package
> which can be used to traverse behind the NAT. like libjingle, XMPP
> etc.
>
> In yocto, is there any package available for this kind of functionality?

libnice?

http://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/recipe/1108/

Ross

* Re: [yocto] package or library for NAT traversal in yocto
@ 2014-09-08 16:47   ` Burton, Ross
From: Burton, Ross @ 2014-09-08 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jags gediya; +Cc: meta-freescale, yocto