* Bluez does not recognise AAC codec for AKG Y500
@ 2019-05-21 12:52 Roland Vet
From: Roland Vet @ 2019-05-21 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth

Hi,

I was told it was best to report this here. I'm having issues using
the AAC codec and using `avinfo' bluez does not seem to recognise any
audio sink codec except SBC for my AKG Y500.

More info:
https://github.com/EHfive/pulseaudio-modules-bt/issues/57#issuecomment-493776263

Don't know what else to report, hope this is enough to be useful. If
there are any other useful logs to report please let me know.

Greetings.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-05-21 12:53 UTC | newest]