* [Notifice] ACPI/PM maintenance in travel mode Jan 11 - Jan 24
@ 2017-01-11  3:44 Rafael J. Wysocki
From: Rafael J. Wysocki @ 2017-01-11  3:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux PM, ACPI Devel Maling List

Hi Everybody,

I will be out of office (meaning that I won't be in front of a
computer or any other device from which I can respond to email in a
reasonable way most of the time) and traveling starting tomorrow (Jan
11) and through Jan 24.

Please take that into account when you post new patches and/or want me
to review something.

Kind regards,
Rafael

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-01-11  3:44 UTC | newest]