* [CFP] LPC Power Management and Energy-Awareness microconferece: Call for topics
@ 2017-04-18 21:31 Rafael J. Wysocki
From: Rafael J. Wysocki @ 2017-04-18 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux PM
	Srinivas Pandruvada, Len Brown, Jacob Pan, Juri Lelli,
	Peter Zijlstra, Viresh Kumar, Vincent Guittot, Lorenzo Pieralisi,
	Sudeep Holla, Ulf Hansson, Lina Iyer, Patrick Bellasi,
	Dietmar Eggemann

Hi All,

As this has been a tradition for the last few years, we (I, Morten and
Kevin) are proposing a Power Management and Energy-Awareness
microconferece for the LPC this year, but of course it can only be
successful if there is enough material to cover.

If the recent OSPM-summit is any indication, there should not be any
issues with the lack of topics, but if there is anything PM-related
you'd like to be discussed at the LPC 2017, please consider adding a
topic at:

http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2017:power_management_and_energy-awareness

Thanks,
Rafael

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-04-18 21:31 UTC | newest]