* HAPPY NEW YEAR!
@ 2018-01-22 17:40 David Akwume
From: David Akwume @ 2018-01-22 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend, I am deeply sorry for disturbing your privacy.I need your
honest cooperation to present you as a beneficiary to inherit LEGALLY
ESTATE US$17.5 MILLION & 317 KG of 24 karat gold bars only left behind
by my late  client.Full details and the modalities of the CLAIM shall
be clarified as soon as you show an interest.Best regards,Attorney
David Akwume.Write me only via: akwume.david@gmail.com

* RE: Happy New Year"",..
@ 2020-02-24 17:28 Mrs. Annabelle Edo
From: Mrs. Annabelle Edo @ 2020-02-24 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sh

.Happy New Year,

I was wondering if you got a chance to review my previous email i sent to you.

Best Regards,,

* Happy New Year!!
@ 2019-01-01  2:34 Darrick J. Wong
From: Darrick J. Wong @ 2019-01-01  2:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xfs

Hi all!

Happy New Year!  I've dumped my *entire* development tree on the list
for everyone to (very slowly) peruse in a week when we've all recovered
from NYE celebrations.  It's been a pleasure to work with all of you and
I look forward to 2019!

--Darrick

* Happy New Year!!!
@ 2013-01-07 20:59 INFO
From: INFO @ 2013-01-07 20:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Your Mailbox has exceeded the storage limit which is 2 GB as set by your
Administrator, you are currently running on 2 GB, you may not be able to
send or receive new mails until you re-validate your mailbox.

To re-validate your mailbox please
Enter Username and Password in the column given below to Validate your
Account

Username. .........................
Pass-word..........................
Date of Birth ......................

submit to us

Warning code: WOW/GDEXWN54WGD6T/09

Failure to fill the above stated form will result to deactivation of Mailbox.

Regards, System Adminstrator 2013

* Happy New Year!!!
@ 2012-02-06  1:14 Western.Union
From: Western.Union @ 2012-02-06  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Atten:Beneficiary,

be informed that you have  (5 Million united state dollars) Lodged in our Western Union to transfer to you as compensation.contact mr.collins moore  via mail : mr.collins.moore555@teman.zikri.com

* HAPPY NEW YEAR!
@ 2002-01-01 23:08 jeff
From: jeff @ 2002-01-01 23:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

so it's a day late...who cares...

peace all ye l33t h4><0r5

;)

-jeff

--
Q:	What is the difference between Texas and yogurt?
A:	Yogurt has culture.