* Test monitoring on custom github repo
@ 2017-12-13 22:40 Thomas Garnier
From: Thomas Garnier @ 2017-12-13 22:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lkp

I am working on KASLR (PIE for x86_64). I previously used Kees (CCed)
branches for lkp bot testing but someone told be I could ask you to add a
custom github path to monitor all branches on it.

I pushed my changes to: https://github.com/thgarnie/linux (kasrl_pie_v2
right now)

Can you add it? Anything I need to do?

Thomas

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 551 bytes --]

* Re: Test monitoring on custom github repo
@ 2017-12-14  5:12 ` Ye Xiaolong
From: Ye Xiaolong @ 2017-12-14  5:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lkp

On 12/13, Thomas Garnier wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am working on KASLR (PIE for x86_64). I previously used Kees (CCed)
>branches for lkp bot testing but someone told be I could ask you to add a
>custom github path to monitor all branches on it.
>
>I pushed my changes to: https://github.com/thgarnie/linux (kasrl_pie_v2
>right now)
>
>Can you add it? Anything I need to do?

Sure, I'll add your github repo to 0day's monitor list, Do you want build test
for all branches in it?

Thanks,
Xiaolong

@ 2017-12-14 13:30   ` Thomas Garnier
From: Thomas Garnier @ 2017-12-14 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lkp

Yes please, thanks!

On Dec 13, 2017 9:12 PM, "Ye Xiaolong" <xiaolong.ye@intel.com> wrote:

> On 12/13, Thomas Garnier wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >I am working on KASLR (PIE for x86_64). I previously used Kees (CCed)
> >branches for lkp bot testing but someone told be I could ask you to add a
> >custom github path to monitor all branches on it.
> >
> >I pushed my changes to: https://github.com/thgarnie/linux (kasrl_pie_v2
> >right now)
> >
> >Can you add it? Anything I need to do?
>
> Sure, I'll add your github repo to 0day's monitor list, Do you want build
> test
> for all branches in it?
>
> Thanks,
> Xiaolong
>

> >Thanks,
> >--
> >Thomas

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 1414 bytes --]

* Re: Test monitoring on custom github repo
@ 2019-01-24 17:30     ` Thomas Garnier
From: Thomas Garnier @ 2019-01-24 17:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lkp

Hey,

I pushed changes in the couple past days and didn't see any LKP robot
picking it up. In particular, this branch:
https://github.com/thgarnie/linux/commits/kaslr_pie_v6_prepare

Is that expected?

Thanks,

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 5:30 AM Thomas Garnier <thgarnie@google.com> wrote:

> Yes please, thanks!
>
> On Dec 13, 2017 9:12 PM, "Ye Xiaolong" <xiaolong.ye@intel.com> wrote:
>
>> On 12/13, Thomas Garnier wrote:
>> >Hi,
>> >
>> >I am working on KASLR (PIE for x86_64). I previously used Kees (CCed)
>> >branches for lkp bot testing but someone told be I could ask you to add a
>> >custom github path to monitor all branches on it.
>> >
>> >I pushed my changes to: https://github.com/thgarnie/linux (kasrl_pie_v2
>> >right now)
>> >
>> >Can you add it? Anything I need to do?
>>
>> Sure, I'll add your github repo to 0day's monitor list, Do you want build
>> test
>> for all branches in it?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Xiaolong
>>

>> >Thanks,
>> >--
>> >Thomas

Thomas

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 2280 bytes --]

* Re: Test monitoring on custom github repo
@ 2019-01-25  8:47       ` Rong Chen
From: Rong Chen @ 2019-01-25  8:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lkp