* Reproducible build website broken (CORS setting on git.yoctoproject.org?)
@ 2022-01-11 19:48 Joshua Watt
From: Joshua Watt @ 2022-01-11 19:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Halstead; +Cc: yocto

Michael,

I noticed that the
https://www.yoctoproject.org/reproducible-build-results/ website went
down (it always shows "Error fetching test results"). I did a little
debugging and I think that the CORS setting on git.yoctoproject.org is
not allowing www.yoctoproject.org to request the data anymore. I
thought we had fixed this at one point in the past and maybe it got
lost somewhere along the way?

If that's something we can fix, that would be great, otherwise we
might need to look into another solution for fetching the
reproducibility data.

Thanks,
Joshua Watt

* Re: [yocto] Reproducible build website broken (CORS setting on git.yoctoproject.org?)
@ 2022-01-13 10:02 ` Michael Opdenacker
From: Michael Opdenacker @ 2022-01-13 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Halstead; +Cc: yocto, Joshua Watt

On 1/11/22 8:48 PM, Joshua Watt wrote:
> Michael,
>
> I noticed that the
> https://www.yoctoproject.org/reproducible-build-results/ website went
> down (it always shows "Error fetching test results"). I did a little
> debugging and I think that the CORS setting on git.yoctoproject.org is
> not allowing www.yoctoproject.org to request the data anymore. I
> thought we had fixed this at one point in the past and maybe it got
> lost somewhere along the way?
>
> If that's something we can fix, that would be great, otherwise we
> might need to look into another solution for fetching the
> reproducibility data.

Still broken :(

--
Michael Opdenacker, Bootlin