* SPDX validation issue
@ 2022-11-23 16:21 Michael Opdenacker
From: Michael Opdenacker @ 2022-11-23 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joshua Watt; +Cc: OE-core

Hi Joshua

I used the create-spdx class a few weeks ago to generate an
IMAGE-MACHINE.spdx.json file in tmp/deploy/images/MACHINE/

I tried to validate this SPDX file using the online tool on
https://tools.spdx.org/app/validate/, but I get this warning (or error?):

The following warning(s) were raised: [Document must have at least one relationship of type DOCUMENT_DESCRIBES]

Is there anything missing in the document generated by the class?

Thanks in advance
Michael.

--
Michael Opdenacker, Bootlin