* [mlmmj] mlmmj.org website is down
@ 2023-11-13 11:09 Florian Berger
From: Florian Berger @ 2023-11-13 11:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mlmmj

Hi,

attempting to look up the mlmmj online documentation, I found that the website is down.

http://mlmmj.org/

yields

> Unable to connect to database.
 >
> A database error occurred while processing this request.

I tried to file a bug about this, but also the bugtracker yields

http://mlmmj.org/bugs/report.php

> Greetings! We are experiencing an error, and in the spirit of Open Source would like you to fix
> it. Or more likely, just wait and someone else will find and solve this.
>
> It's our guess that the database is down. Argh!!!

Seems that the database is offline, which in turn breaks the site.

Thanks for considering,

Florian

* Re: [mlmmj] mlmmj.org website is down
@ 2023-11-13 18:01 ` Wolf Bergenheim