* Question regarding licensing terms and compliance
@ 2021-06-04  5:21 洪湘晴
From: 洪湘晴 @ 2021-06-04  5:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter

Hi,

I am a master student, and currently my school laboratory is
developing a router for linux embedded systems.
In the router, I used iptables as my firewall setting, and triggered
the iptables service in the form of command line through a program
written by myself. I did not modify any source code of iptables, and
used it by using "/sbin/iptables".
If, I want my router to be published as a product, but at the same
time, I don’t want to disclose the source code of the program I wrote,
so will my program violate the license?

Susan Hung
Best Regards

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-06-04  5:21 UTC | newest]