* Zuul - Project Gating System with Yocto Project
@ 2021-07-01 14:48 Tomasz Dziendzielski
From: Tomasz Dziendzielski @ 2021-07-01 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hello,
is anyone here using Zuul along with Yocto Project? We are thinking about
integrating Zuul to our project that already uses Yocto, but we are not too
familiar with Zuul and we want it to conform to good open source practices,
without losing any advantages of both projects and we want to avoid
creating some hacky monster.
Could you share some suggestions on how it can be combined together and
what is the best approach/structure to do this? Please also share if you
have some "what I wish I'd known" about Zuul integration to Yocto. Any
hints are appreciated.

Best regards,
Tomasz Dziendzielski

* Re: [yocto] Zuul - Project Gating System with Yocto Project
@ 2021-07-01 15:53 ` Joshua Watt
From: Joshua Watt @ 2021-07-01 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tomasz Dziendzielski, yocto