* [BUG] sound: soc: sunxi: sun4i-codec.c left control in right mixer
@ 2018-05-19 13:15 'Markus Mitsch' via linux-sunxi
       [not found] ` <CAJnOVsnoPozDMJxjeErPE-OU6K8qipKSTPizsjOmgZo4CQcE1w-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: 'Markus Mitsch' via linux-sunxi @ 2018-05-19 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alsa-devel-K7yf7f+aM1XWsZ/bQMPhNw,
	linux-sunxi-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw, wens-jdAy2FN1RRM,
	maxime.ripard-wi1+55ScJUtKEb57/3fJTNBPR1lH4CV8

Hi,

in linux/sound/sunxi/sun4i-codec.c there is a control for the left
channel in the section of routes for the right channel at line number
770. I dont know if this is wanted.

And, i dont know if it is related, but to get sound out of my left
speaker i have to MUTE the "Power Amplifier Mixer" channel with
alsamixer.

Regards

* Re: [BUG] sound: soc: sunxi: sun4i-codec.c left control in right mixer
       [not found] ` <CAJnOVsnoPozDMJxjeErPE-OU6K8qipKSTPizsjOmgZo4CQcE1w-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2018-05-22 19:55   ` Maxime Ripard
From: Maxime Ripard @ 2018-05-22 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Markus Mitsch
  Cc: alsa-devel-K7yf7f+aM1XWsZ/bQMPhNw,

On Sat, May 19, 2018 at 03:15:08PM +0200, Markus Mitsch wrote:
> in linux/sound/sunxi/sun4i-codec.c there is a control for the left
> channel in the section of routes for the right channel at line number
> 770. I dont know if this is wanted.

It is.

> And, i dont know if it is related, but to get sound out of my left
> speaker i have to MUTE the "Power Amplifier Mixer" channel with
> alsamixer.

On which board? with which kernel version? What configuration are you
setting?

Maxime

--
Maxime Ripard, Bootlin (formerly Free Electrons)
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering