* Running arbitrary tests in CI
@ 2019-10-24 14:25 Matt Spinler
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Matt Spinler @ 2019-10-24 14:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OpenBMC Maillist

Hi,

Following up to the thread that talks about being able to run extra
tests in CI:
https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/openbmc/2019-September/018329.html

I could definitely use something like this, so I am thinking of putting
up the
commit to do the: run any run-ci.sh in the repo.

Are there any additional ideas or other comments on a way to do this?

Thanks

* Re: Running arbitrary tests in CI
@ 2019-10-24 14:30 ` Andrew Geissler
From: Andrew Geissler @ 2019-10-24 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matt Spinler; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist

> On Oct 24, 2019, at 9:25 AM, Matt Spinler <mspinler@linux.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Following up to the thread that talks about being able to run extra tests in CI:
> https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/openbmc/2019-September/018329.html
>
> I could definitely use something like this, so I am thinking of putting up the
> commit to do the: run any run-ci.sh in the repo.
>
> Are there any additional ideas or other comments on a way to do this?

Nothing from me. If you get the script in there, I’ll make the CI jenkins job
to call it.

@ 2019-10-24 15:15   ` Matt Spinler
From: Matt Spinler @ 2019-10-24 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Geissler; +Cc: OpenBMC Maillist

On 10/24/2019 9:30 AM, Andrew Geissler wrote:

>> On Oct 24, 2019, at 9:25 AM, Matt Spinler <mspinler@linux.ibm.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Following up to the thread that talks about being able to run extra tests in CI:
>> https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/openbmc/2019-September/018329.html
>>
>> I could definitely use something like this, so I am thinking of putting up the
>> commit to do the: run any run-ci.sh in the repo.
>>
>> Are there any additional ideas or other comments on a way to do this?
> Nothing from me. If you get the script in there, I’ll make the CI jenkins job
> to call it.
Just to clarify, I plan on adding this to unit-test.py so it will search
for those scripts in
every repo automatically.

@ 2019-10-24 16:39 ` Shawn McCarney
From: Shawn McCarney @ 2019-10-24 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matt Spinler, OpenBMC Maillist

Sounds great to me.  I need something like this for what I'm working on.

@ 2019-10-25 15:11 ` Matt Spinler
From: Matt Spinler @ 2019-10-25 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OpenBMC Maillist

Change here: