* How to Start File System in Linux Kernel
@ 2014-08-20 15:33 Rahul Garg
From: Rahul Garg @ 2014-08-20 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hi All,

I have basic knowledge of linux kernel concept and I would like to
read more about File System.
So I would really appreciate if some one can suggest me some
material(blogs, tutorial) or anything which can help me to get better
understanding about File system.

Regards
Rahul

* How to Start File System in Linux Kernel
@ 2014-08-20 15:41 ` Saket Sinha
From: Saket Sinha @ 2014-08-20 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hi Rahul.

 Look at the source code of debugfs to start with.

Then some of us have tried to write our own filesytems with the
intention of just learning the filesystem stack in linux kernel. Some
of these efforts are here -

1. http://lwn.net/Articles/13325/

2. https://github.com/psankar/simplefsnd

3. https://github.com/disdi/Default-FS