* BB_NO_NETWORK ignored, causing fetch failure
@ 2021-04-05 14:42 Kent Dorfman
From: Kent Dorfman @ 2021-04-05 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

upstream vendors provided me with a git repo of ALL necessary layers
with the understanding that I'd clone the repo locally and disable
network access, using only our local cloned repo in dl_mirror/

The files in dl_mirror are either raw tarballs, gitshallow, or
gitsmshallow.  I've touched the .done file for all of them.

After removing all state cache and attempting a clean rebuild I'm
getting a do_fetch failure on a recipe for one of the vendor specific
fragments.

ERROR: XXX-pll-ctrl-git-r0 do_fetch: Network access disabled through
BB_NO_NETWORK (or set indirectly due to use of BB_FETCH_PREMIRRORONLY)
but access requested with command \
LANG=C git -c core.fsyncobjectfiles=0 clone --bare --mirror \
    ssh://git@gitlab.XXXXXX.com/XXXXXX/internal/sw/XXXXXXXXX/XXX_pll_ctrl.git
/HD/home/XXdev/XX-yocto-git/build/../dl_mirror \
    /git2/gitlab.XXXXXX.com.XXXXXX.internal.sw.XXXXXXXXX.XXX_pll_ctrl.git \
    --progress (for url
git://gitlab.XXXXXX.com/XXXXXX/internal/sw/XXXXXXXXX/XXX_pll_ctrl.git;user=git;protocol=ssh;branch=master)

ERROR: XXX-pll-ctrl-git-r0 do_fetch: Function failed: base_do_fetch
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in:
/HD/home/XXdev/XX-yocto-git/build/tmp-glibc/work/cortexa9hf-neon-XXXXXX-linux-gnueabi/XXX-pll-ctrl/git-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.7513

I need to force yocto to ONLY use or attempt to use dl_mirror/
content...regardless of what the SRC_URI is in the recipe.  Not clear
on why "git clone --mirror" still references upstream repo

How to accomplish bombproof local dl_mirror/ reference only?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-04-05 14:42 UTC | newest]