* [tpm2] no files in test/tpmclient/good
@ 2017-10-10 14:37 Jan Schimmack
From: Jan Schimmack @ 2017-10-10 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tpm2

Dear developers,
after the compilation of the tpm2.0-tss on linux, I had to do an additional

make test/tpmclient/tpmclient.int

Then I started the tpmclient with

./test/tpmclient/tpmclient.int

and most of the testcases passed. Anyways, i would like to know, how to
produce output on

test\tpmclient\good

Any suggestions.

Greetings

Jan S.

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 613 bytes --]

* Re: [tpm2] no files in test/tpmclient/good
@ 2017-10-10 17:34 Philip Tricca
From: Philip Tricca @ 2017-10-10 17:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tpm2