* Reminder: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting @ Monthly from 8am to 8:30am on Tuesday (PDT)
@ 2019-10-07 16:20 Stephen K Jolley
From: Stephen K Jolley @ 2019-10-07 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto, openembedded-core

All,

Just a reminder we will hold the monthly Yocto Project Technical Meeting at
8am PST tomorrow. (10/8)

Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting: We encourage people attending the
meeting to logon and announce themselves on the Yocto Project IRC chancel
during the meeting (optional):

Yocto IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#yocto

Wiki: https://www.yoctoproject.org/public-virtual-meetings/

When            Monthly from 8am to 8:30am on Tuesday Pacific Time

Where           Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/990892712

I will be tracking the minutes at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y5IIuE-z0Ykdl-DwuzUJh52flOZuhN_TSAfw2tdU9pg/edit?ts=5c06b22d
Please request access if you want to assist in editing them.  The world
should have view access.

*Stephen K. Jolley*

*Yocto Project Program Manager*

*7867 SW Bayberry Dr., Beaverton, OR 97007*

(    *Cell*:                (208) 244-4460

* *Email*:                 *s
<stephen.k.jolley@intel.com>jolley.yp.pm@gmail.com <jolley.yp.pm@gmail.com>*

* Reminder: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting @ Monthly from 8am to 8:30am on Tuesday (PDT)
@ 2019-11-05 13:28 Stephen K Jolley