* Help with flame wars
@ 2014-07-24  4:37 Nick Krause
From: Nick Krause @ 2014-07-24  4:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

As a new kernel developer I seem to have sent out some bad patches and
the other developers
are stating I should stop working on the kernel and learn C , even
though I known it. I would like
to see if we can stop these flame wars as there really wanting me to quit.
Nick

* Help with flame wars
@ 2014-07-24  5:04 ` David kiarie
From: David kiarie @ 2014-07-24  5:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Could we have a look at this patches?somewhere?

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 7:37 AM, Nick Krause <xerofoify@gmail.com> wrote:
> As a new kernel developer I seem to have sent out some bad patches and
> the other developers
> are stating I should stop working on the kernel and learn C , even
> though I known it. I would like
> to see if we can stop these flame wars as there really wanting me to quit.
> Nick

* Help with flame wars
@ 2014-07-24  5:11   ` Kristofer Hallin
From: Kristofer Hallin @ 2014-07-24  5:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Appeared on LKML two days ago.

https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/7/22/737
On 24 Jul 2014 07:04, "David kiarie" <davidkiarie4@gmail.com> wrote:

> Could we have a look at this patches?somewhere?
>
> On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 7:37 AM, Nick Krause <xerofoify@gmail.com> wrote:
> > As a new kernel developer I seem to have sent out some bad patches and
> > the other developers
> > are stating I should stop working on the kernel and learn C , even
> > though I known it. I would like
> > to see if we can stop these flame wars as there really wanting me to
> quit.
> > Nick

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* Help with flame wars
@ 2014-07-24  5:37 ` Kristofer Hallin
From: Kristofer Hallin @ 2014-07-24  5:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Seems like you got some great guidance too.

https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/7/23/443

@ 2014-07-25  4:53   ` anish singh
From: anish singh @ 2014-07-25  4:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 10:37 PM, Kristofer Hallin <
kristofer.hallin@gmail.com> wrote:

> Seems like you got some great guidance too.
>
> https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/7/23/443
> On 24 Jul 2014 06:38, "Nick Krause" <xerofoify@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> As a new kernel developer I seem to have sent out some bad patches and
>> the other developers
>> are stating I should stop working on the kernel and learn C , even
>> though I known it. I would like
>> to see if we can stop these flame wars as there really wanting me to quit.
>>
> I don't think anyone said anything bad about the patch. They just want to
know
the motive behind the patch as it expected.
Anyway would you stop walking if someone doesn't like you to walk?