* Type table?
@ 2022-05-30  2:52 Kenneth Adam Miller
From: Kenneth Adam Miller @ 2022-05-30  2:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: QEMU Developers

Hello all,

I'm starting to develop with the surrounding qemu libraries trying to add
the internals of a system target. I am working with the type system right
now, which I do know how to interact with. I think there is like some way
to script or interact with the qemu periphery via a cli. I found this once,
where there was some command that I could enter that would show me the
virtual structure of the guest. I didn't use that much, so I've lost it and
think I need to be pointed to it.

I'm wondering if it would let me introspect the state I need to. The
qom/object.c uses a static singleton to store types. I would also like to
find where that is added to in order to know what was added to it. Can
anyone help me?