* [Cocci] python variable in spatch
@ 2013-05-29 10:20 Anthony
From: Anthony @ 2013-05-29 10:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cocci

Hi,

I would like to apply a semantic patch which will include some values
generated through a @script:python@ block, but I didn't succeed so
far.
e.g.: update variable names based on a csv file, parsed in a python block.
Any idea someone ?

Many thanks,
Anthony.

* [Cocci] python variable in spatch
@ 2013-05-29 10:23 ` Julia Lawall
From: Julia Lawall @ 2013-05-29 10:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cocci

On Wed, 29 May 2013, Anthony wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to apply a semantic patch which will include some values
> generated through a @script:python@ block, but I didn't succeed so
> far.
> e.g.: update variable names based on a csv file, parsed in a python block.
> Any idea someone ?

Did you take a look at demos/pythontococci.cocci ?

If that didn't help, please send an example that causes problems.

julia

* [Cocci] python variable in spatch
@ 2013-05-29 12:57   ` Anthony
From: Anthony @ 2013-05-29 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cocci

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Julia Lawall <julia.lawall@lip6.fr> wrote:
> On Wed, 29 May 2013, Anthony wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to apply a semantic patch which will include some values
>> generated through a @script:python@ block, but I didn't succeed so
>> far.
>> e.g.: update variable names based on a csv file, parsed in a python block.
>> Any idea someone ?
>
> Did you take a look at demos/pythontococci.cocci ?
>
> If that didn't help, please send an example that causes problems.
>
> julia

It helped, I got something (almost) working now, thank you !

Anthony