* (no subject)
@ 2017-06-06  7:19 ` From Lori J. Robinson
From: From Lori J. Robinson @ 2017-06-06  7:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I am General Lori J. Robinson, I am presently in Afghanistan serving
the UN/NATO military assignment here,i have an important discussion
with you  kindly respond to me through my private  box
lori_robinson.usa@hotmail.com  so that we can know ourselves better. I
hope to read from you if your are also interested. Thanks and hoping
to hear from you soonest.

From: From Lori J. Robinson @ 2017-06-06  7:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-security-module

lori_robinson.usa at hotmail.com  so that we can know ourselves better. I