* raspberrypi: dnf can't access repository
@ 2018-08-01  4:52 kk
From: kk @ 2018-08-01  4:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hi guys
I can't use dnf access the repository, on raspberrypi(zero-wifi):
    dnf repolist -v

That throws:
Unable to detect release version (use '--releasever' to specify release
version)
DNF version: 2.7.5
cachedir: /var/cache/dnf
Cannot download 'http://my-server-ip/': repomd.xml parser error: Parse
error at line: 3 (not well-formed (invalid token)).
Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'yocto', disabling.
Total packages: 0

On server side:
I let the directory ../tmp/deploy/rpm as the root directory on apache2, I
am sure I already run the:
    bitbake package-index

Does anyone can help me?