* [U-Boot] Socfpga ocram warm boot
@ 2018-09-20 13:25 Thomas Epperson
From: Thomas Epperson @ 2018-09-20 13:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

I've done some troubleshooting on warm resets and determined that the ocram
is not being set correctly for warm reset to run properly (it hangs the
processor on my de0-nano-soc board).
I think it should be not enabled or fully setup so it properly works.

* [U-Boot] Socfpga ocram warm boot
@ 2018-09-21 17:08 ` Dalon L Westergreen
From: Dalon L Westergreen @ 2018-09-21 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

On Thu, 2018-09-20 at 09:25 -0400, Thomas Epperson wrote:
> I've done some troubleshooting on warm resets and determined that the ocramis
> not being set correctly for warm reset to run properly (it hangs theprocessor
> on my de0-nano-soc board).I think it should be not enabled or fully setup so
> it properly works.

That is likely an issue specific to the silicon on that board, and is not a
general issue in production devices.  I do not believe this is an issue on newer
production silicon.

--dalon

* [U-Boot] Socfpga ocram warm boot
@ 2018-09-26  9:30   ` Clément Péron
From: Clément Péron @ 2018-09-26  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi Thomas,

On Fri, 21 Sep 2018 at 19:09, Dalon L Westergreen
<dalon.westergreen@linux.intel.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2018-09-20 at 09:25 -0400, Thomas Epperson wrote:
> > I've done some troubleshooting on warm resets and determined that the ocramis
> > not being set correctly for warm reset to run properly (it hangs theprocessor
> > on my de0-nano-soc board).I think it should be not enabled or fully setup so
> > it properly works.

Maybe it's not related but I also ran into strange behavior when I
tried to bump my board from 2014.01 to 2017.07.
I tried this bump in December last year and I got an issue with the
"reboot" cmd in Linux.

I will try to rebase my board on the latest version and see if I still
have some trouble.

Regards,
Clement