* Requests for Proposal for hosting XDC 2019
@ 2018-06-21 21:16 Daniel Vetter
From: Daniel Vetter @ 2018-06-21 21:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: X.Org Foundation Board, Xorg Members List, dri-devel, wayland,
	Mesa Dev, X.Org development

Hi all,

The X.org board is soliciting proposals to host XDC in 2019. By the usual
rotation a location in (North) America is preferred, but the board will also
consider other locations, especially if there's an interesting co-location
with another conference.

If you consider hosting XDC, we have assembled a wiki page with what's
generally expected and needed:

https://www.x.org/wiki/Events/RFP/

If possible the board would like to decide on the next location at XDC
2017 in Mountain View, please submit your proposal with at least the key
information about location, possible dates and estimated costs to
board@foundation.x.org latest by 31th August. An early quick heads-up
to the board if you consider hosting would also be good, in case we
need to adjust the schedule a bit. Also earlier is better since in
generally there
will be a bit of Q&A with organizers.

And if you just have some questions about what organizing XDC entails,
please feel free to chat with a previous organizers, or with someone from
the board.

Thanks, Daniel
--
Daniel Vetter
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation

* Re: Requests for Proposal for hosting XDC 2019
@ 2018-06-21 21:23 ` Daniel Vetter
From: Daniel Vetter @ 2018-06-21 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: X.Org Foundation Board, Xorg Members List, dri-devel, wayland,
	Mesa Dev, X.Org development

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 11:16 PM, Daniel Vetter <daniel.vetter@ffwll.ch> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The X.org board is soliciting proposals to host XDC in 2019. By the usual
> rotation a location in (North) America is preferred, but the board will also
> consider other locations, especially if there's an interesting co-location
> with another conference.
>
> If you consider hosting XDC, we have assembled a wiki page with what's
> generally expected and needed:
>
> https://www.x.org/wiki/Events/RFP/
>
> If possible the board would like to decide on the next location at XDC
> 2017 in Mountain View, please submit your proposal with at least the key

^^ should be XDC 2018 in La Coruna ofc.

So much for not properly updating the template again this year :-)
-Daniel