* Re: Genereal question regarding kernel development
       [not found] <7c4e6cb7d7e6e0e5bdff48c4dd82af8c@hz6.de>
@ 2013-05-21 14:13 ` Daniel Vetter
       [not found]   ` <abf942ed38f42edb61a8366beb1f2225@hz6.de>
From: Daniel Vetter @ 2013-05-21 14:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Niggemann; +Cc: intel-gfx, dri-devel

Hi Jan,

First things first, please _always_ cc relevant mailing lists.

Second: I've submitted a proper patch to revert this behaviour change,
but it has been nacked. I've poked Dave Airlie about it again on irc.
See https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/2402211/

Thanks, Daniel

--
Daniel Vetter
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation

@ 2013-05-21 15:51     ` Daniel Vetter
From: Daniel Vetter @ 2013-05-21 15:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Niggemann; +Cc: intel-gfx, dri-devel

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 4:30 PM, Jan Niggemann <jn@hz6.de> wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> you misunderstood my mail, I just wanted to know:
>
> Are patches in patchwork that correct kernel bugs in any way linked to
> bugzilla issues and if so, how?
> In other words: What bugzilla bug corresponds to
> https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/2402211/ ?

There's no bug rebort for this issue in kernel bugzilla afaik. And
please don't drop cc's.
-Daniel