* cgrulesengd behavior
@ 2011-08-19  0:42 Ryan Lovett
       [not found] ` <20110819004213.GU70485-ClWH9YILRl0b0cFwG/AQJIdd74u8MsAO@public.gmane.org>
From: Ryan Lovett @ 2011-08-19  0:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: containers-cunTk1MwBs9QetFLy7KEm3xJsTq8ys+cHZ5vskTnxNA

I have a question about the behavior of cgrulesengd on a Debian-based OS.
This mailing list appears to field more questions about cgroup development
however than about user support. Is there a more appropriate place for
end user questions or is this a good place to ask?

Ryan

* Re: cgrulesengd behavior
       [not found] ` <20110819004213.GU70485-ClWH9YILRl0b0cFwG/AQJIdd74u8MsAO@public.gmane.org>
@ 2011-08-19  3:42   ` Serge E. Hallyn
From: Serge E. Hallyn @ 2011-08-19  3:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ryan Lovett; +Cc: containers-cunTk1MwBs9QetFLy7KEm3xJsTq8ys+cHZ5vskTnxNA

Quoting Ryan Lovett (ryan-ClWH9YILRl0b0cFwG/AQJIdd74u8MsAO@public.gmane.org):
> I have a question about the behavior of cgrulesengd on a Debian-based OS.
> This mailing list appears to field more questions about cgroup development
> however than about user support. Is there a more appropriate place for
> end user questions or is this a good place to ask?
>
> Ryan

cgrulesengd is part of libcg, over at http://sourceforge.net/projects/libcg/
There is no libcg-users email list, so the libcg-dev seems most appropriate.

-serge

* Re: cgrulesengd behavior
@ 2011-08-19  7:42     ` Ryan Lovett
       [not found]       ` <20110819074246.GA5214-ClWH9YILRl0b0cFwG/AQJIdd74u8MsAO@public.gmane.org>
From: Ryan Lovett @ 2011-08-19  7:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Serge E. Hallyn; +Cc: containers-cunTk1MwBs9QetFLy7KEm3xJsTq8ys+cHZ5vskTnxNA

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 10:42:03PM -0500, Serge E. Hallyn wrote:
> cgrulesengd is part of libcg, over at http://sourceforge.net/projects/libcg/
> There is no libcg-users email list, so the libcg-dev seems most appropriate.

Thanks for the pointer, I'll make my way over there.

Ryan

* Re: cgrulesengd behavior
       [not found]       ` <20110819074246.GA5214-ClWH9YILRl0b0cFwG/AQJIdd74u8MsAO@public.gmane.org>
@ 2011-08-19  8:02         ` Balbir Singh
From: Balbir Singh @ 2011-08-19  8:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ryan Lovett; +Cc: containers-cunTk1MwBs9QetFLy7KEm3xJsTq8ys+cHZ5vskTnxNA

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Ryan Lovett <ryan-ClWH9YILRl0b0cFwG/AQJIdd74u8MsAO@public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 10:42:03PM -0500, Serge E. Hallyn wrote:
>> cgrulesengd is part of libcg, over at http://sourceforge.net/projects/libcg/
>> There is no libcg-users email list, so the libcg-dev seems most appropriate.
>
> Thanks for the pointer, I'll make my way over there.

Please feel free to ask here

Balbir