* New "How to Debug Toaster" section
@ 2017-10-06  1:26 Reyna, David
From: Reyna, David @ 2017-10-06  1:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: toaster

Hi All,

I have added a new section to the Contribute to Toaster page that includes hints on how to debug Toaster. I hope that this is useful, and I will be adding to it as time goes by. I know it will help me as a reminder when I jump between different sections of the code.

   https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Contribute_to_Toaster#Debugging_Toaster

Note: My next major tasks for Toaster are Apache integration and some License compliance changes.

- David

p.s. it took me forever to realize that when I made changes in "localhostbecontroller.py" that I had to restart Toaster to see them. And sometimes I still forget (and I have no more hair to pull out).