* Readiness for 14.2.8 ?
@ 2020-02-10 19:57 Yuri Weinstein
From: Yuri Weinstein @ 2020-02-10 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev, Development, Ceph, Abhishek Lekshmanan, Nathan Cutler,
	Casey Bodley, Patrick Donnelly, Neha Ojha, Durgin, Josh,
	David Zafman, Weil, Sage, Ramana Venkatesh Raja,
	Tamilarasi Muthamizhan, Dillaman, Jason, Sadeh-Weinraub, Yehuda,
	Lekshmanan, Abhishek, Ilya Dryomov, Jeff Layton, ceph-qe-team,
	Andrew Schoen, ceph-qa

Below is the current queue of PRs:
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pulls?page=2&q=is%3Aopen+label%3Anautilus-batch-1+label%3Aneeds-qa

Most PRs are being tested.
Unless there are objections, we will start QE validation as soon as
all PRs in this queue were merged.

Dev leads - pls add and tag all RRs that must be included.

Thx
YuriW

* Re: Readiness for 14.2.8 ?
@ 2020-02-12 19:52 ` Neha Ojha
From: Neha Ojha @ 2020-02-12 19:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yuri Weinstein
  Cc: dev, Development, Ceph, Abhishek Lekshmanan, Nathan Cutler,
	Casey Bodley, Patrick Donnelly, Durgin, Josh, David Zafman, Weil,
	Sage, Ramana Venkatesh Raja, Tamilarasi Muthamizhan, Dillaman,
	Jason, Sadeh-Weinraub, Yehuda, Lekshmanan, Abhishek,
	Ilya Dryomov, Jeff Layton, ceph-qe-team, Andrew Schoen, ceph-qa,
	Matt Benjamin

Yuri, there's nothing other than what's already in your queue from the
rados standpoint. +1 to starting QE validation after that.

Thanks,
Neha

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 11:57 AM Yuri Weinstein <yweinste@redhat.com> wrote:

> Below is the current queue of PRs:
> https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pulls?page=2&q=is%3Aopen+label%3Anautilus-batch-1+label%3Aneeds-qa
>
> Most PRs are being tested.
> Unless there are objections, we will start QE validation as soon as
> all PRs in this queue were merged.
>
> Dev leads - pls add and tag all RRs that must be included.
>
> Thx
> YuriW

* Re: Readiness for 14.2.8 ?
@ 2020-02-13 20:19   ` Yuri Weinstein
From: Yuri Weinstein @ 2020-02-13 20:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Neha Ojha
  Cc: dev, Development, Ceph, Abhishek Lekshmanan, Nathan Cutler,
	Casey Bodley, Patrick Donnelly, Durgin, Josh, David Zafman, Weil,
	Sage, Ramana Venkatesh Raja, Tamilarasi Muthamizhan, Dillaman,
	Jason, Sadeh-Weinraub, Yehuda, Lekshmanan, Abhishek,
	Ilya Dryomov, Jeff Layton, ceph-qe-team, Andrew Schoen, ceph-qa,
	Matt Benjamin

I see more PRs tagged
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aopen+label%3Anautilus-batch-1+label%3Aneeds-qa+

Casey, are those newley tagged rgw PRs a must for 14.2.8?

All - pls remove "needs-qa" for PRs that may wait till next point
release, otherwise we are shooting at moving targets.

Thx
YuriW

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 11:52 AM Neha Ojha <nojha@redhat.com> wrote:

> Yuri, there's nothing other than what's already in your queue from the
> rados standpoint. +1 to starting QE validation after that.
>
> Thanks,
> Neha
>

> On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 11:57 AM Yuri Weinstein <yweinste@redhat.com> wrote:
> >
> > Below is the current queue of PRs:
> > https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pulls?page=2&q=is%3Aopen+label%3Anautilus-batch-1+label%3Aneeds-qa
> >
> > Most PRs are being tested.
> > Unless there are objections, we will start QE validation as soon as
> > all PRs in this queue were merged.
> >
> > Dev leads - pls add and tag all RRs that must be included.
> >
> > Thx
> > YuriW

* Re: Readiness for 14.2.8 ?
@ 2020-02-13 21:55     ` Nathan Cutler
From: Nathan Cutler @ 2020-02-13 21:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yuri Weinstein
  Cc: Neha Ojha, dev, Development, Ceph, Abhishek Lekshmanan,
	Nathan Cutler, Casey Bodley, Patrick Donnelly, Durgin, Josh,
	David Zafman, Weil, Sage, Ramana Venkatesh Raja,
	Tamilarasi Muthamizhan, Dillaman, Jason, Sadeh-Weinraub, Yehuda,
	Lekshmanan, Abhishek, Ilya Dryomov, Jeff Layton, ceph-qe-team,
	Andrew Schoen, ceph-qa

> I see more PRs tagged
> https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aopen+label%3Anautilus-batch-1+label%3Aneeds-qa+
>
> Casey, are those newley tagged rgw PRs a must for 14.2.8?
>
> All - pls remove "needs-qa" for PRs that may wait till next point
> release, otherwise we are shooting at moving targets.

Sorry for putting the tags on more PRs today - it wasn't my intention
to delay start of 14.2.8 QE.

Can't we just start QE testing on what is already merged into
Nautilus? Does it really matter which PRs are tagged?

Nathan

* Re: Readiness for 14.2.8 ?
@ 2020-02-13 22:13       ` Yuri Weinstein
From: Yuri Weinstein @ 2020-02-13 22:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nathan Cutler
  Cc: Neha Ojha, dev, Development, Ceph, Abhishek Lekshmanan,
	Nathan Cutler, Casey Bodley, Patrick Donnelly, Durgin, Josh,
	David Zafman, Weil, Sage, Ramana Venkatesh Raja,
	Tamilarasi Muthamizhan, Dillaman, Jason, Sadeh-Weinraub, Yehuda,
	Lekshmanan, Abhishek, Ilya Dryomov, Jeff Layton, ceph-qe-team,
	Andrew Schoen, ceph-qa

If you say so yes !
:)

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 1:55 PM Nathan Cutler <presnypreklad@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I see more PRs tagged
> > https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aopen+label%3Anautilus-batch-1+label%3Aneeds-qa+
> >
> > Casey, are those newley tagged rgw PRs a must for 14.2.8?
> >
> > All - pls remove "needs-qa" for PRs that may wait till next point
> > release, otherwise we are shooting at moving targets.
>
> Sorry for putting the tags on more PRs today - it wasn't my intention
> to delay start of 14.2.8 QE.
>
> Can't we just start QE testing on what is already merged into
> Nautilus? Does it really matter which PRs are tagged?
>
> Nathan

* Re: Readiness for 14.2.8 ?
@ 2020-02-14 17:15 ` Jan Fajerski
From: Jan Fajerski @ 2020-02-14 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yuri Weinstein
  Cc: dev, Development, Ceph, Abhishek Lekshmanan, Nathan Cutler,

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 11:57:19AM -0800, Yuri Weinstein wrote:
>Below is the current queue of PRs:
>https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pulls?page=2&q=is%3Aopen+label%3Anautilus-batch-1+label%3Aneeds-qa
>
>Most PRs are being tested.
>Unless there are objections, we will start QE validation as soon as
>all PRs in this queue were merged.
>
>Dev leads - pls add and tag all RRs that must be included.
ceph-volume is ready, al backports are merged and tested (thank you Nathan!).

--
Jan Fajerski
Senior Software Engineer Enterprise Storage

* Re: Readiness for 14.2.7 ?
@ 2020-02-14 17:25   ` Yuri Weinstein
From: Yuri Weinstein @ 2020-02-14 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yuri Weinstein, dev, Development, Ceph, Abhishek Lekshmanan,
	Nathan Cutler, Casey Bodley, Patrick Donnelly, Neha Ojha, Durgin,
	Josh, David Zafman, Weil, Sage, Ramana Venkatesh Raja,
	Tamilarasi Muthamizhan, Dillaman, Jason, Sadeh-Weinraub, Yehuda,
	Lekshmanan, Abhishek, Ilya Dryomov, Jeff Layton, ceph-qe-team,
	Andrew Schoen

Thank you !

Correction  - the subject line should say 14.2.7

@ 2020-02-14 17:31     ` Yuri Weinstein
From: Yuri Weinstein @ 2020-02-14 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yuri Weinstein, dev, Development, Ceph, Abhishek Lekshmanan,
	Nathan Cutler, Casey Bodley, Patrick Donnelly, Neha Ojha, Durgin,
	Josh, David Zafman, Weil, Sage, Ramana Venkatesh Raja,
	Tamilarasi Muthamizhan, Dillaman, Jason, Sadeh-Weinraub, Yehuda,
	Lekshmanan, Abhishek, Ilya Dryomov, Jeff Layton, ceph-qe-team,
	Andrew Schoen

corrected back to 14.2.8