* Questions about the Application Process
@ 2016-02-15 22:37 Thaíssa Falbo
From: Thaíssa Falbo @ 2016-02-15 22:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Hello,

I have some questions about the application process.

I already sent some patches, but haven't emailed any mentor yet.
Should I have already done it?
I liked 3 of the projects and don't know which one I'd like to choose.
Should I email the 3 of them?

Also, about the OPW application, I can't find the application link for
round 12 on their website.
I only found for round 11
(https://outreachy.gnome.org/?q=program_home&prg=5). Where could I
find the application link for round 12?