* Re: [tpm2] Create repos tpm2-swig and tpm2-pytss
@ 2019-09-06 10:01 Luke Hinds
From: Luke Hinds @ 2019-09-06 10:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tpm2

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 9:35 PM Andersen, John <john.s.andersen(a)intel.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We're almost ready to release the SWIG interface files and the Python
> bindings.
> Nothing too exciting right now. But we're excited to get people poking
> around
> and seeing what doesn't work.
>
> I need whoever has permissions to please create the repos (and give
> Tadeusz and
> I access to push to them):
>
> - https://github.com/tpm2-software/tpm2-swig
> - https://github.com/tpm2-software/tpm2-pytss
>
> Thank you!
> - John

Good work, thanks John.

Luke Hinds  | CTO Office | Red Hat
e: lhinds(a)redhat.com | irc: lhinds @freenode | t: +44 12 52 36 2483

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 2158 bytes --]

* Re: [tpm2] Create repos tpm2-swig and tpm2-pytss
@ 2019-09-05 21:13 Andersen, John
From: Andersen, John @ 2019-09-05 21:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tpm2

I should have checked with Tadeusz first, he has permissions, duh. Sorry for
spamming the mailing list.

Thanks,
John

@ 2019-09-05 20:36 Andersen, John