* Dear
@ 2019-04-19 18:11 Mark Casady
From: Mark Casady @ 2019-04-19 18:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sh

Dear,

I am Mr.Marck Csady a solicitor at law, i need your assistance to
represent my late client fund valued at $2.5 million dollars that his
bank wants to comfiscate, You bear the same last name with my late
client and he is also a national of your country.

Please if you are interested to assist me then get back to me through
my private email bellow.

i will make all necessary informations known to you,including the name
of the bank and modes to the repartriation of this fund.

PLEASE REPLY THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS
Thanks for your understanding
Marck Csady Esq.

* Dear
@ 2019-04-19 18:11 Mark Casady
From: Mark Casady @ 2019-04-19 18:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2019-04-19 18:10 Mark Casady
From: Mark Casady @ 2019-04-19 18:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sctp

@ 2019-04-19 17:32 MARK CASADY

From: MARK CASADY @ 2019-04-19 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2019-04-19 17:31 MARK CASADY
From: MARK CASADY @ 2019-04-19 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2019-04-19 17:29 MARK CASADY
From: MARK CASADY @ 2019-04-19 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fbdev

@ 2019-04-19 17:26 MARK CASADY
From: MARK CASADY @ 2019-04-19 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fbdev

@ 2018-12-18  5:52 lisa jaster
From: lisa jaster @ 2018-12-18  5:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear,i am lisa jaster,it would be great to know you,i have a very
important and confidential matter that i want to discuss with
you,reply me back for more discus.
Regards,
Lisa Jaster.

* Dear
@ 2018-08-25  7:15 lisa jaster
From: lisa jaster @ 2018-08-25  7:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2014-02-18 11:37 ` Dr. Pius Okagba
From: Dr. Pius Okagba @ 2014-02-18 11:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Attention:
Regarding the transaction made so far, I waited for your message as you told
me
with none received. Remember, I supposed to have traveled last night
but the
weather is too bad. I will be leaving to Paraguay tomorrow for estate project.
Meanwhile, contact the Bank manager with below address, i have kept the cheque
worth of USD2.5M. They will either mail it to you or remit it for transfer
depending on how you want it; Here is Bank contact information:

Name Of Manager: Mr. Franklin Barnard
MAIL: (franklinb1@barid.com,
okagbapius1@live.com
Thank you