* Fwd: Toolchains and Kernel Microconference Accepted into 2021 Linux Plumbers Conference
       [not found] <CAKwvOd=hysH+Ss4U6vx2k2DB2Y6R7YMYmNpiPPRtDTgaFQ0WCw@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2021-06-24 20:43 ` Nick Desaulniers
From: Nick Desaulniers @ 2021-06-24 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-toolchains; +Cc: Jose E. Marchesi

(reposting since I've confused kernel-toolchains with linux-toolchains)

Our MC has been formally accepted:
https://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/blog/2021/index.php/2021/06/21/toolchains-and-kernel-microconference-accepted-into-2021-linux-plumbers-conference/

Would you mind please submitting a formal talk proposal at:
https://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/event/11/abstracts/

In the bottom right, click "Submit new proposal" then make sure to
select "Toolchains and Kernel" under the Track dropdown.

The Content field will be what's shown to attendees.  We'd like to
close our CFP by August 14th, 2021.