* [Qemu-devel] Pulse audio error on Ubuntu Mate
@ 2016-09-12  2:18 G 3
From: G 3 @ 2016-09-12  2:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel qemu-devel, Gerd Hoffmann

When I try to run QEMU on Ubuntu Mate, I see these error messages:

pulseaudio: set_sink_input_volume() failed
pulseaudio: Reason: Invalid argument
pulseaudio: set_sink_input_mute() failed
pulseaudio: Reason: Invalid argument

Trying to play an audio file in the guest fails. The guest freezes for a
few seconds. I was using the usb audio card on qemu-system-ppc. It was
running in kvm mode on PowerPC hardware.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-09-12  2:20 UTC | newest]