* make check bot failures (2 hours today)
@ 2015-09-11 13:03 Loic Dachary
From: Loic Dachary @ 2015-09-11 13:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Development

Hi Ceph,

The make check bot failed a number of pull request verifications today. Each of them was notified as false negative (you should have received a short note if your pull request is concerned). The problem is now fixed[1] and all should be back to normal. If you want to schedule another run, you just need to rebase your pull request and re-push it, the bot will notice.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience :-)

P.S. I'm not sure what it was exactly. Just that git fetch took too long to answer and failed. Reseting the git clone from which the bot works fixed the problem. It happened a few times in the past but did not show up in the past six month or so.

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre

* Re: make check bot failures (2 hours today)
@ 2015-09-11 13:53 ` Daniel Gryniewicz
From: Daniel Gryniewicz @ 2015-09-11 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Development

Maybe periodically run git gc on the clone out-of-line?  Git runs it
occasionally when it thinks it's necessary, and that can take a while
on large and/or fragmented repos.

Daniel

@ 2015-09-11 15:12   ` Loic Dachary
From: Loic Dachary @ 2015-09-11 15:12 UTC (permalink / raw)