* Add 'mongodb' package in Yocto (Jethro branch)
@ 2017-05-11 12:55 Jaymin D
From: Jaymin D @ 2017-05-11 12:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hi Team,

I want to add 'mongodb' package into my current Yocto (Jethro branch) build.

I have tried to add in - CORE_IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL += " mongodb", also tried
to add " boost" package too. But, it couldn't compile.

The error was:

*ERROR: Required build target 'core-image-base' has no buildable providers.*
*Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['core-image-base', 'mongo']*

I have also tried this - "
http://cgit.openembedded.org/meta-openembedded/tree/meta-oe/recipes-support/mongodb/mongodb_git.bb?h=master
"

But, bitbake was failed.

What would be the possible reason of failing the bitbake?
In which file I have to make changes for adding the 'mongodb' package?

All suggestions are welcomed.

Thank You,
Jaymin

* Re: Add 'mongodb' package in Yocto (Jethro branch)
@ 2017-05-16 22:02 ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2017-05-16 22:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jaymin D; +Cc: yocto

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 5:55 AM, Jaymin D <jaymin.linux@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> I want to add 'mongodb' package into my current Yocto (Jethro branch) build.
>
> I have tried to add in - CORE_IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL += " mongodb", also tried
> to add " boost" package too. But, it couldn't compile.
>
> The error was:
>
> ERROR: Required build target 'core-image-base' has no buildable providers.
> Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['core-image-base', 'mongo']
>
> I have also tried this -
> "http://cgit.openembedded.org/meta-openembedded/tree/meta-oe/recipes-support/mongodb/mongodb_git.bb?h=master"
>
> But, bitbake was failed.
>
> What would be the possible reason of failing the bitbake?
> In which file I have to make changes for adding the 'mongodb' package?
>
> All suggestions are welcomed.

in jethro mongodb recipe seems to be blacklisted. So you have to ensure
that the reason for blacklisting it is addressed before you can use it