* Display project quotas without
@ 2017-11-22 12:52 Romeo Theriault
       [not found] ` <201711221837.25630.arekm@maven.pl>
From: Romeo Theriault @ 2017-11-22 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-xfs

Hello, Is it possible to display project quotas without the
/etc/projid file? I have a need to display the quotas without this (or
the /etc/project file) and just display the quotas with the id's.

For example,

xfs_quota -x -c 'report -p'

displays nothing until I add a /etc/projid file.

Anyway around this? Using xfs_db or xfs_io somehow?

Romeo Theriault

* Re: Display project quotas without
       [not found] ` <201711221837.25630.arekm@maven.pl>
@ 2017-11-23  6:46   ` Romeo Theriault
From: Romeo Theriault @ 2017-11-23  6:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Arkadiusz Miskiewicz; +Cc: linux-xfs

Thanks. That works!

--

@ 2017-12-04 16:18 ` Jan Kara
From: Jan Kara @ 2017-12-04 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Romeo Theriault; +Cc: linux-xfs

On Wed 22-11-17 02:52:40, Romeo Theriault wrote:
> Hello, Is it possible to display project quotas without the
> /etc/projid file? I have a need to display the quotas without this (or
> the /etc/project file) and just display the quotas with the id's.
>
> For example,
>
> xfs_quota -x -c 'report -p'
>
> displays nothing until I add a /etc/projid file.
>
> Anyway around this? Using xfs_db or xfs_io somehow?

Well, you could install recent version of quota-tools and then use
repquota(8) command to display quotas. It works also for XFS and does not
need /etc/projid file.

								Honza
--
Jan Kara <jack@suse.com>