* AM/FM Tuner module interface with imx8m-mini
@ 2020-06-05  6:26 malay.dhrangadhria
From: malay.dhrangadhria @ 2020-06-05  6:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale

Hello,

I am a little bit new to yocto, I am looking for some help/reference link
for simple-card driver integration for FM tuner chip to get audio data to
the iMX8m-mini board through the I2S interface.

I searched for some references through the internet but no success there.
Please help me with the same.

Waiting for your positive response.

--

*Regards,*

*Malay Dhrangadhria*

Senior Software Engineer | +91 784 306 7258

Great Software Laboratory | www.gslab.com
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/gs-lab> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/_gslab> | Email Disclaimer
<https://www.gslab.com/privacy-policy/#email-disclaimer>

--
Confidentiality Notice and Disclaimer: This email (including any
attachments) contains information that may be confidential, privileged