* k3s (kirkstone) segfaults when run on hardware
@ 2022-11-30  0:28 Anthony Davies
From: Anthony Davies @ 2022-11-30  0:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-virtualization

I have created an image that includes k3s. When my hardware boots and I
attempt to execute k3s straight out segfaults, output from "k3s --debug"
and no logs are created.

On #meta-virt it was suggested to try another go program on my image, I
installed "go-helloworld" which runs successfully.

Regards,

Tony Davies

* Re: [meta-virtualization] k3s (kirkstone) segfaults when run on hardware
@ 2022-11-30  3:20 ` Bruce Ashfield
       [not found]   ` <172C3ECB7FB2C3DA.1705@lists.yoctoproject.org>
From: Bruce Ashfield @ 2022-11-30  3:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Anthony Davies; +Cc: meta-virtualization

On Tue, Nov 29, 2022 at 7:28 PM Anthony Davies
<anthony.t.davies@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have created an image that includes k3s. When my hardware boots and I attempt to execute k3s straight out segfaults, output from "k3s --debug" and no logs are created.

What are the details of your hardware ? k3s is running fine for me on
everything that I have available. So we'll need to try and figure out
some differences.

Bruce

> On #meta-virt it was suggested to try another go program on my image, I installed "go-helloworld" which runs successfully.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tony Davies

- Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for chaos and madness await
thee at its end
- "Use the force Harry" - Gandalf, Star Trek II

* Re: [meta-virtualization] k3s (kirkstone) segfaults when run on hardware
@ 2022-11-30  3:23   ` Anthony Davies
       [not found]   ` <172C3ECB7FB2C3DA.1705@lists.yoctoproject.org>
From: Anthony Davies @ 2022-11-30  3:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bruce Ashfield; +Cc: meta-virtualization

Hi Bruce,

The board that is having problems is a Radxa Rock 3A
https://wiki.radxa.com/Rock3/3a

Regards,

Tony

@ 2022-11-30 12:09     ` Anthony Davies